April 16, 2021by Israel Foulon LLP
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming COVID-related Webinar via ZOOM, to be held on:
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
During this informative event, our team of employment lawyers will discuss:
- Vaccines in the workplace (Can they be mandatory? Paid time off for vaccinations? Asking for proof of vaccination status?)
- Testing /Screening /Masking policies and accommodation issues
- Discipline for breach of COVID-19 policies
- Infectious Disease Emergency Leave (Employer rights and obligations) and Interplay with ESA layoff clock and deemed termination provisions
- CEWS, Rent Subsidy and other government programs
- Impact of COVID-19 on reasonable notice periods
- Waksdale and cases that have followed – invalidity of termination clauses
- Bonus / Option compensation during notice period – Ocean Nutrition, Battinson and other recent decisions
- Areas of interest or concern to you!
This seminar is designed to be interactive with plenty of opportunity for questions and answers. We invite you to send any questions or topics that you would like us to address with your RSVP.
Registration for the Webinar is FREE, but space is limited. If you wish to attend, RSVP to Urmeela Billar at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Registration” in the subject line. Please provide your name, organization, business telephone number and e-mail address. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to seeing you!
Israel Foulon Wong LLP