March 28, 2022by Israel Foulon LLP
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Webinar via ZOOM, to be held on:
Tuesday, April 26, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
During this informative event, our team of employment lawyers will discuss:
Vaccination policies / Masking policies (and case law)
How to Manage Life with COVID-19
- Legislative Changes
Minimum Wage Changes January 1, 2022
Right to Disconnect/Electronic Monitoring Policy
- Human Rights and Unionized Workplaces (Northern Regional Health Authority v. Horrocks, 2021 SCC 42)
- Bonus Entitlement upon Termination (Battiston v. Microsoft Canada Inc., 2021 ONCA 7274)
- Wrongful Dismissal Litigation and COVID-19 (CERB deduction cases AND elongation of notice period cases, etc.)
- Waksdale’s Continued Impact on the Enforceability of Termination Clauses (Livshin, Campbell-Givons, Rahman, etc.)
- Areas of interest or concern to you
This seminar is designed to be interactive with plenty of opportunity for questions and answers. We invite you to send any questions or topics that you would like us to address with your RSVP.
Registration for the Webinar is FREE, but space is limited. If you wish to attend, RSVP to Urmeela Billar at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Registration” in the subject line. Please provide your name, organization, business telephone number and e-mail address. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to seeing you!
Israel Foulon Wong LLP