April 23, 2020by Israel Foulon LLP
We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming COVID-related Webinar via ZOOM, to be held on:
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m.
During this informative event, our team of employment lawyers will discuss:
- Layoffs, Reduced Hours, and Salary Reductions – Constructive Dismissal
- Considerations in a Pandemic Environment;
- COVID-19 Statutory Obligations: Job-Protected Leave and OHRC Considerations;
- Health and Safety – Work Refusals, Illness Screening and Testing, and other Medical
- Government Support Programs For Employers and Employees;
- To Open or Not to Open: Ontario’s “Essential Businesses”;
- Recent Case Law on Termination Clauses and Entitlements;
- Constructive Dismissals Arising from Chronic Mental Stress – A WSIAT Perspective;
- Areas of interest or concern to you!
This seminar is designed to be interactive with plenty of opportunity for questions and answers. We invite you to send any questions or topics that you would like us to address with your RSVP.
Registration for the Webinar is FREE, but space is limited. If you wish to attend, RSVP to Urmeela Billar at email@example.com with “Registration” in the subject line. Please provide your name, organization, business telephone number and e-mail address. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to seeing you!
Israel Foulon LLP